Arrival by plane and by train
Genève-Cointrin is the nearest airport (40-60 minutes) to Lausanne. The train from Zürich airport takes approximately 2h30 min to Lausanne.
DIRECTION FROM THESE AIRPORTS:
Train / metro:
- Take the regional train direction Genève – Lausanne, and get off at “Lausanne Gare” station
- Take the metro M2 (direction Croisette) and get off at “Flon”
- Connect to metro M1 (direction Renens) and get off at “EPFL”
- SwissTech Hotel entrance is here
- Highway A1, direction to Lausanne Sud, exit 2 : St. Sulpice UNIL – EPFL
- Continue on the Route du Lac until you reach the entrance of the EPFL campus
- Turn right on the Av. Forel and at the end of this avenue turn left at Av. de la Sorge
- Follow directions to the SwissTech Convention Centre / Les Arcades / SwissTech Hotel
When you have parked your car, please take the lift to the 2nd floor. You will arrive in front of the Migros Supermarket. Exit the building and keep to your left. The SwissTech Hotel is the third sign on your left.